- Dress to impress – Your appearance is the first thing an interviewer will notice. Make sure you look presentable.
- Greet the employer with a handshake – This shows your professional side, and is more formal way to introduce yourself.
- Make eye contact – You want the employer to know you are listening.
- Have your research done – If you already know about the company, it shows your interest. You will also be prepared if you are asked questions regarding the business.
- Ask questions – The worst questions are the questions not asked. This shows your interest in the company.