Double Chocolate Cake-
For the cake-
1 and ¾ cups flour
2 cups sugar
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup boiling water
1 cup milk
½ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For chocolate filling-
14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
For chocolate whipped cream topping-
2 tubs cool whip
8 oz cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 inch dish
2. Combine dry ingredients (Flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt)
3. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla then add boiling water. Beat everything together until completely smooth.
4. Pour into dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. With a wooden spoon poke holes all over the top about half way down.
6. Start to boil the condensed milk and slowly add in the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth.
7. Pour the melted chocolate over the cake and over the holes.
8. Let that cool
9. Mix together cool whip and cream cheese until fluffy
10. After cake is completely cooled spread the top layer on and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.