Trump has been president for less than year, and already too many trainwrecks to keep
track of have happened. Let’s take a trip down memory lane and reminisce just a few of Trump’s most memorable mistakes.
- Issued a budget plan that was off by 2 trillion dollars. Yep, that’s trillion – with a t. Even a third grader could catch this colossal mistake.
- Left over 2,000 vacant positions in the Executive Branch. Because who even needs advisors anyway? I guess I can’t blame him though, he does have trouble getting people to want to work for him. And then when he does they’re rewarded by being fired! If he continues at the current turnover rate for executive staff, he’s going to have to start hiring – I can’t believe I’m about to say this – minorities.
- Asked influential religious leaders to pray The Apprentice gets good ratings this year. Seriously, I can’t make this stuff up.
- Said he was thinking about “breaking up” with the Court of Appeals after it shut down his travel ban. I hate to break it to you Trump, but the Court of Appeals isn’t your girlfriend and you can’t just break up with it. Actually, they never even liked you anyway.
- Tossed rolls of paper towels to the victims of Hurricane Maria. Can’t forget this classic Trump idiotic moment! Nothing says I understand your pain and suffering like getting paper towels thrown at you.
- Shoved the Prime Minister of Montenegro out of the way so he could be in front of some NATO leaders. Who do you think you are Trump? The prime minister of Montenegro is way more attractive than you are, why don’t you do us all a favor, save us an eyesore, and stand in the back.
- Told a fallen soldier’s wife her husband “knew what he signed up for.” Could this guy be any more of an a-hole?
- Advertised his Florida Resort on the State Department website. It’s not like he gets enough media attention as is.
- Referred to multiple North Korean leaders as “this gentleman.” Is he really so racist that all Asians look the same? Or is he just chronically stupid?
- Discarded an important alliance with Middle East ally. This one is pretty mild compared to the other s*#t, except that it happened over Twitter.