This week I made oreo balls, I have never made these before, but my aunt makes them all the time which is what gave me the idea. The first time I ever had these I fell in love with them and could never have enough.
- 8 ounces of light cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pound of milk chocolate (could use white chocolate if you wanted)
- First crumble up all of the oreos, I used to blender and blended it all up to tiny bits and pieces.
- Put that into a big bowl and dump the 8 ounces of cream cheese in it with the ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend all of that together until you can’t see any white (the cream cheese).
- Once that is done form the mix into little balls and stick them on the platter.
- Then stick the platter into the fridge for 45 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave
- get the balls out, dip them in the chocolate you melted so they are completely covered.
- Put them back in the fridge for another 10 minutes and then they are done, Enjoy!