How many of you love Olive Garden’s breadsticks? This week I made homemade garlic breadsticks that I have never made before but have eaten once. They were amazing and they are now tied as my favorite breadsticks with Olive Garden!
The Recipe is relatively easy and there are only 5 ingredients involved.
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of dried minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a shallow bowl, mix the garlic, cheese and pepper flakes together
- Roll each biscuit into a 6 inch rope.
- Brush lightly with oil and then roll in the cheese mix
- Place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are golden brown, enjoy!