I found this recipe through pinterest on, http://www.spendwithpennies.com/hot-smores-dip/.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups marshmallows, divided
- graham crackers for serving
- Combine chocolate chips, milk and 1½ cups of marshmallows in a sauce pan. Heat over medium low and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into an oven safe dish and top with remaining marshmallows.
- Broil 1 minute or just until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.
Before: It seems simple enough, I like how there isn’t very many ingredients and the steps seem fairly easy. The pictures make it look amazing. Let’s see how it goes.
After: This dish was really easy to make (I didn’t ruin it!). It wasn’t time consuming either, it took me around 30 minutes to make and clean up.
I was using jumbo marshmallows so it was a little bit nerve racking in the beginning when they weren’t melting quickly. I just turned up the heat and mixed faster.
The only other thing that bothered me was that the recipe didn’t say how many people it served, so now I have a ton of dip left over. It could probably feed an entire party.