Football season is here, and we are all hungrier than ever. To satisfy your stomach on these football filled weekends, this crock-pot masterpiece will compliment any meal you might whip up.
Bacon Cheeseburger Crock-Pot Dip
- 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, cubed
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 6 oz package of real bacon bits, divided
- 1 t dried parsley
- assorted dippers
- Brown up ground meat
- Drain meat and place in a large skillet
- Over low heat, stir in cheeses, tomatoes along with their juices and all of the bacon bits except for 2 tablespoons (set these aside for garnish at the end)
- Cook while stirring frequently until everything is heated through and well blended
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Stir in parsley and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits just before serving
- Enjoy with your favorite chips!