September is here and that only means fall is just around the corner. This warm dessert would be perfect on a cold, fall night.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
- 1 egg
- 10 oz of Apple Pie Filling
- 5 oz of Caramel Topping
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 Pie Crust (Refrigerated)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray Cookie Sheet and set aside
- Allow crusts to warm slightly to make them easier to work with.
- Dust work area with flour and slightly roll out crusts
- Spread thin layer of caramel on one of the crusts.
- Use a knife to chop pie filling into smaller pieces and spread over top of caramel.
- Cut other crust into 1/2″ strips.
- Use strips to create a lattice top over pie covered crust.
- Cut our circles and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Beat egg in bowl until well blended.
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Brush lattice tops with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.