If you’re having a bad hair day, this is the perfect quick fix! It only takes a few minutes and looks adorable. Here’s how to do it:
- With smooth, brushed hair, gather at the top of your head and divide into three sections. (The right section in your right hand, left section in your left hand, and the middle section between your thumb and any other finger)
- Cross the right section over the middle, then the repeat with the left, pulling tightly so braid doesn’t become loose.
- Gather a small section of hair from the head on the right side, adding it to the right section. Cross it over the middle section of the braid.
- Repeat with the left side of your head.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you reach the bottom of your head and continue into a normal braid. Secure at the end with a hairband.