What you’ll need:
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, sugar, vanilla, butter and peppermint extract into bowl and mix together with electric mixer, until mixed thoroughly.
- Add crushed candy canes and mix again until distributed thoroughly throughout dough.
- Roll dough into 1 ½ to 2 inch balls.
- Place cookies onto baking sheet and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees until the cookies are browned slightly on the edges (you will have to keep a close eye on them)